Mindy's been featured on America News Now and seen on       

Call 702-721-0370 Get Results With Advanced Hypnosis.

Hypnosis For Improving Finances & Sales

Home  /  Hypnosis Sessions  /  Hypnosis For Improving Finances & Sales

Sales, Financial Success & Abundance

Studies have found that 90 percent of the wealth in our society is controlled by just 10 percent of the population. The missing link for the other 90 percent of the population is not having clearly written goals and a plan to accomplish them.

I would like to add that, in addition to not having written goals, many people have negative programs and subconscious beliefs about money and their own worthiness in regards to having an abundance of it.

The bestseller Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill, touches on autosuggestion, which is essentially self-hypnosis. If you want increase your finances, I would suggest scheduling some hypnosis sessions as well as picking up a copy of this book. In addition to your hypnosis sessions a workbook will also be provided for you.

We all hypnotize ourselves day in and day out with our self-talk. And because most people don’t understand how our subconscious mind works, we tend to give ourselves suggestions that are detrimental, such as: “I am not smart enough to make money,” and so on.

Our beliefs about money can begin to develop even from a very young age, as do most beliefs and behaviors, so if times were tough when you were growing up, you may feel worthless or not worthy of prosperity. Some people who grow up in poverty go the opposite direction and create extreme abundance-- Oprah Winfrey, for example. So as you can see, it really depends on how we feel about ourselves.

With hypnosis and hypnotherapy you can clear and change negative programming and naturally release negative thoughts and beliefs about yourself and your relationship with money.

Financial Testimonials

“I originally sought out hypnotherapy for teeth grinding, which Mindy was able to get me to stop doing right away. I was very impressed by the results and looked for other areas of my life that could use improvement. I’m a business owner and after hypnotherapy with Mindy, my monthly new client numbers jumped from 10 a month to 22 new clients a month. I am convinced that Mindy’s positive suggestions are the reason. Thank you Mindy!“

Dan Falardeau, principal
New Direction IRA Inc.
Hawaii Division

"I have to tell you , I'm now the manager and major share holder of the LA'AKEA Spa Hawaii! at the outrigger reef Hotel and I just purchased my dream car!  Thank you for helping me apply good positive energy to my life!"

Debbie D., Manager

"Mindy, thank you for your help. Last year I came to you for hypnosis sessions for being more comfortable with cold calling, also creating an abundance mind-set. I thought I'd share that I just won an award for the Real Estate agent with the most transactions in the city."

Jackie O.

"Mindy I saw you awhile back and did a couple of hypnotherapy sessions. We focus one on abundance and I am pleased to say I've been awarded a grant from the prestigious MacArthur Foundation.  It was a dream of mine years ago to win the MacArthur Genius Award and I am on my way! The hypnosis has helped in so many other ways as well. I am happier and less stressed. Thank you, thank you!"

C. Lacy

Financial Banner

About Us

Mindy Ash of Mindy Ash Hypnosis Centers in Las Vegas


I have to tell you I am now the manager and 49% shareholder of a beautiful day spa and I just bought my dream car!  Thank you for helping me with hypnosis to apply a good positive energy to my life!

Debbie D.

Mindy, I want to thank you for the hypnosis sessions we did for abundance, cold calling and confidence. I was recognized in a local magazine as one of the top real estate agents in the city with the most transactions!

Jackie O.

Hypnosis News June 2021

Congratulations to Linda who let go of anxiety while flying. We used NLP and Hypnosis to help her let go of the fear and nausea she felt even weeks before her flight.- Congratulations to Cindy who utilized hypnosis to regained her confidence for doing tumbling while cheer leading. Welcome to the new clients who are using hypnosis to let go of severe anxiety because of Covid. And thank you to the doctors who recently referred me clients .

More ...

Mindy is a Clinical Hypnotherapy Instructor, Stop Smoking Specialist, Emotional Intelligence coach and she has been featured on the National television program America News Now &  ABC TV Show The Morning Blend in Las Vegas, on Fox News and many more. She has lectured on hypnotherapy at  Sharp Memorial Hospital, and taught sales classes, and hypnosis classes at hospitals and universities throughout the country. 

Some conditions may require a medical or psychological referral. Hypnotherapists are not licensed as Healing Arts Practitioners.

Disclaimer:  Individual Results May Vary.

Planar Client Options
Layout Style
  • Wide
  • Boxed
Theme Preview